Canesten Once Daily Anti-fungal Athlete's Foot Cream with Applicator makes it easy to fight fungal infections such as Athlete's Foot / Tinea. With the power of bifonazole, a broad spectrum anti-fungal with anti-inflammatory properties, you only need to apply once a day for 14 days.
The ONLY Athlete's Foot cream with a unique applicator.
The ergonomically shaped toe-fit applicator:
- Helps prevent cross infection
- Minimises skin irritation
- Gives you more control & precision
- Accesses hard-to-reach areas such as between the toes
- Is made from soft silicon, which is gentle on irritated skin
- Has a grooved side to assist with rubbing in the cream without cracking the already-dry skin
It's less messy and easy to apply, with no hand contact!
How to use
1. Wash and dry your feet thoroughly, especially between the toes, before applying the cream.
2. Remove the lid from the applicator
3. To open the tube, turn the base of the applicator in the ON direction
4. Squeeze the tube until the cream is released
5. Apply the cream thinly and evenly on the infected areas of the feet, and / or between the toes. Rub in gently with the help of the grooved side of the soft tip and let dry
6. To close the tube, turn the base of the applicator in the OFF direction
7. The outside of the soft tip should be cleaned with a wet tissue. Do not remove the soft tip. Do not use any detergent or chemicals to clean the soft tip.8. Replace the cap on the applicator. Use once daily. Continue treatment for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear to avoid recurrence.
Store below 30C.
Contains benzyl alcohol 20mg/g as a preservative
For external use only. Do not use in the eyes. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Not recommended for use on babies except under medical supervision. Consult your pharmacist or doctor for advice before treating yourself if you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Keep out of reach of children. contains Benzyl Alcohol 20 mg/g as preservative.for external use only. Do not use in the eyes. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Not recommended for the use on infants and toddlers except under medical supervision. Consult your pharmacist or doctor for advice before treating yourself if you are pregnant, likely to become pregnant or breastfeeding.