High strength Echinacea fortified with Vitamin C (550mg per dose) and the recommended daily intake of Zinc. The combination of antioxidant and immune-enhancing properties in this formula provides powerful immune support. The high levels of alkylamides from Echinacea Purpurea root have been shown to increase the activity of white blood cells, the body’s natural defenders against viral and bacterial infection. The combination of Vitamin C and Zinc may also slow age-related macular degeneration.
- Acute and chronic viral, bacteria and parasitic infections
- Repetitive infections and low immunity
- Colds and flu, swollen lymph glands
- Skin infections/conditions such as boils and abscesses, shingles and herpes, eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis
- Urinary tract infections
- Respiratory infections, particularly bronchial infections and sinusitis
- Nutritional support for a diet lacking Vitamin C and Zinc
Contains significant levels of alkylamides that support the production and activity of white blood cells that attack viruses and bacteria in the body.
- May assist recovery from illness such as colds and flu, bronchitis, sinusitis.
- Ideal for long term uses to build immunity and resist/prevent infections.
- Includes 550mg Vitamin C per dose – essential for healthy immune function, especially during illness or stress. A potent source of antioxidants.
- Includes recommended daily intake of Zinc for healthy immune function, age-related macular degeneration, normal sense of taste and smell, normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood and adolescence.
- Suitable for all ages from 1 year.
- Suitable to take while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Can be taken long term and used to maintain healthy levels of Vitamin C and Zinc.
- Free from preservatives, alcohol, dairy, and gluten, vegan-friendly, no added sugar.
- Excluding other products containing Zinc, can be taken together with other products in the Be Well range.
- Ultra-low sugar formulation – less than 0.08g of sugar per 10ml dose.
- Adults (over 18 years): 10 ml (2 metric tsp)
- Young Adults (14-18 years): 5 ml (1 metric tsp)
- Children (9-13 years): 2 ml (1/2 metric tsp)
- Children (1-8 years): 1 ml (1/4 metric tsp)
Get well: If unwell, take the recommended dose every 2 hours up to a maximum of 6 doses per day.
Stay well: Take the recommended dose once daily to maintain healthy immunity.
- If taking prescribed medication, we recommend seeking professional medical advice before taking our products.
- Not a replacement for a healthy, balanced diet.
- For more detail about specific herbal ingredients and possible contraindications, please refer to the Notes from the Herbalist.
Harker Herbals Echinacea + Vitamin C + Zinc 250ml
Active ingredients in each 10 ml dose:
- ECHINACEA PURPUREA extract equivalent to dry root 4,160 mg
- ORGANIC SEA BUCKTHORN extract equivalent to fresh berries 17,600 mg standardised to contain 550mg Vitamin C
- ZINC bisglycinate amino acid chelate equivalent to elemental 25 mg zinc equivalent to 2.5mg
In a base of chicory root fibre, vegetable glycerine, natural flavours, citric acid, and water.
This low sugar formulation contains less than 0.08g of sugar per 10 ml dose.