Otrivin NATURAL Seawater & Eucalyptus Spray 20ml
Otrivin Natural Seawater & Eucalyptus contains, hypertonic seawater with eucalyptus essential oil and extract of wild mint. Naturally unblocks your nose. Helps to remove bacteria & viruses with a natural mechanical action.
The solution also retains the richness of all the important minerals and microelements contained in seawater, such as calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc. The concentration of salt in the sea water helps to reduce swelling.
Sea water (hypertonic at 2.2 % sea salt concentration), essential oil of Eucalyptus globulus, extract of Mentha arvensis. Preservative free. Propellant gas free.
Adults and children (over 6 years): 1 spray per nostril, up to 6 times per day.
1. Blow your nose. Shake the bottle before use.
2. Remove the protective cap of the spray.
3. Before using for the first time, prime the pump by performing a few pumping motions until an even spray is released into the air.
4. Be careful not to spray in the eyes or mouth.
5. Hold the bottle upright with thumb under base and nozzle between two fingers.
6. Lean the head forward slightly and insert the nozzle into the nostril.
7. Spray while breathing and breathe in gently through the nose.
8. Repeat in the other nostril. Allow the product to act for a few minutes.
9. Do not blow the nose during this time, but wipe it if necessary.
10. Then, blow the nose if needed.
Do not use
· In children under 6 years of age
· If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
· If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use
· If you’ve had a recent nasal operation or injury.
Warnings & cautions
· If congestion persists for more than 10 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
· For hygiene reasons, each spray should only be used by one person.
· Where nasal irritation is present, transient tingling may occur during use.
· After each use, wash the nozzle with hot water, dry it and put the protective cap
Keep the product out of the reach and sight of children. Do not use the product after
the expiry date shown on the packaging. Do not use the product for more than 6
months after first opening.
Store below 25°C. Store in the original package