SKYN Original Non-Latex Condoms 10
Straight Form and Reservoir End
Lubricated (non spermicidal)
53mm Nominal Width
Skyn condoms are made from polyisoprene, a scientifically formulated non latex material that provides a softer , more natural feel
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Proper use of Ansell condoms will help reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy, Sexually Transmissible infections (STIs) and HIV/AIDS. Condoms are an efficient barrier, however no method of contraception can provide 100% protection. Single use only
This product does NOT contain natural rubber latex and is a suitable choice for individuals with a known or suspected allergy to natural rubber latex.
ºView all SKYN Range
SKYN is Ansell's first global brand. SKYN condoms are more natural polyisoprene material provides the ultimate sensitivity. This condom is as strong as the strongest latex product on the market and easier to use than competing polyurethane brands. Users love SKYN because it feels like the closest thing to wearing nothing.
- Made of extremely soft, skin-like polyisoprene
- Long-lasting, ultra smooth lubricant enhances the experience
- Stronger than latex, easier to use than polyurethane products
- Natural flesh color
- Stretchy and flexible to conform to the anatomy
- No latex allergens
- In a clinical study, 65 percent of males and 72 percent of females rated SKYN Excellent-to-Good for stimulation