Thompson's Valerian 2000 One-a-Day Capsules 30
Gentle Herbal nerve tonic and relaxant
One-A-Day therapeutic dose
- Helps to support calmness and relaxation
- Helps to assist in the relief of nervous tension, nervous unrest and irritability
- Beneficial during times of stress and worry
- Supports healthy muscle function Helps to support restful sleep
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to symptoms of stress or worry
- Those who suffer from or prone to nervous tension or irritability
- Those who suffer from disturbed sleep patterns, or poor quality sleep
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to muscular tension
Each capsule contains:
Valeriana officinalis (valerian) extract equivalent to dry root 2 g
- Standardised to contain valerenic acid 1.5 mg
No Added Dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, fish, sesame seed, artificial colouring, flavouring and preservatives. Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Adults – Take one capsule daily (with food). This can be increased to two capsules daily or as professionally advised
• Use only as directed and always read the label If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
• From the available evidence, next-day drowsiness is uncommon and physical addiction highly unlikely. According to one case report, a dose of Valerian taken at approximately 20 times the recommended therapeutic dose appears to be benign (Willey et al 1995).
• There is no evidence of next-day sleepiness or significant adverse effects.
• Theoretically, valerian might have an additive sedative effect with alcohol and other central nervous system depressants such as benzodiazepines. Consult with a health care practitioner before using together.
• Not to be taken in pregnancy unless prescribed by a health practitioner.
• Store below 30°C in a dry place.
• Keep out of reach of children.