Product Packaging may have changed recently
Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops is a high potency, well tolerated liquid form of Zinc for cost effective flexible dosing for all age groups. Zinc is an important trace mineral essential for healthy hormone production, immune function, skin health and growth and repair.
Zinc toxicity is rare, however, do not exceed the recommended daily intake unless under supervisio of a healthcare professional or pharmacist.
Precautions & Contraindications: Zinc competes with copper for absorption. Other minerals (most notably calcium and iron) can adversely affect zinc absorption if supplemented at high doses. If you are taking high doses of other individual minerals defer zinc supplementation to a different time of day.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops is well tolerated and considered suitable to use during these times, use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.
Drug Interaction: Zinc may interact with a number of medications and vice versa. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are taking medication with zinc to check for potential interactions.
• Zinc is an important trace mineral for all New Zealanders due to soil depletions
• Zinc is an essential trace mineral and is a component in over 200 known enzymes in the body
• Zinc is a powerful antioxidant and helps protect against free radical damage
• Zinc supports the body with wound healing, sensory function, sexual function and skin health
• Supports healthy immune system function during susceptible times
• Zinc is essential for the proper action of hormones such as insulin, growth hormones and the sex hormones in both males and females
Active Ingredient in 1 drop:
Zinc (from zinc sulfate) 1 mg
Also Contains: purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours.
Mix with water or juice.
Adults and children over 9 years: up to 15 drops per day.
Children 4-8 years: up to 4 drops per day.
Children 1-3 years: up to 3 drops per day.