Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C is a potent buffered formulation containing 2 forms of Vitamin C that may effectively support the immune system in times of stress.
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C Benefits
• Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C has been designed to support the body’s defenses against winter ills and chills
• A specialised research-based buffered formulation containing 2 forms of vitamin C, (sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid) that may support and enhance immune function during times of stress
• Studies indicate that frequent high dosing with vitamin C can significantly shorten the recovery period following immune stress
• Vitamin C may be depleted from the body during immune, physical and emotional stress, so more needs to be consumed at these times
• Vitamin C is also required for hormone and neurotransmitter production
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin that protects our cells from free radical damage
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C Features
• Provides a high potency buffered vitamin C dosing to rapidly restore vitamin c levels when depletion occurs due to immune stress
• Contains sodium ascorbate a buffered form of Vitamin C which is most well tolerated and very well absorbed.
• The powder offers cost effective flexible dosing to meet individual needs
• Contains no artificial colours or flavours
• It can be used alongside conventional medicine
• Can be taken daily for general health or high dose in times of immune stress
Active Ingredients in 1 level 5ml teaspoonful:
Ingredients Strength Unit
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 700 mg
Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate) 2850 mg
Also contains: natural flavourings and stevia. Sodium (from sodium ascorbate) 372mg/16mmol per teaspoonful.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
1 level teaspoonful in water or juice 1-2 times daily.
Enhanced Dosage (for short term adult use only):
Day 1-3: 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice every 2 to 3 hours during waking hours *Monitor dosage in accordance with bowel tolerance.
Day 4-7: 2 level teaspoonful twice or three times daily.
After Day 7: Return to recommended adult dosage or as directed by your health professional.
• Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C is a buffered formulation which is gentle on the stomach, individuals with a sensitive digestive tract or those with ulcerative colitis or gastric ulcers may prefer to take it with food or lower the dose if bowel discomfort occurs.
• High dosing with Vitamin C may cause: bowel discomfort, distention, diarrhoea and flatulence, reduce the dose when these symptoms occur. For persistent symptoms contact a health professional. Individual requirements for vitamin C may vary depending on severity of illness and levels of stress and higher dosing may be required during these times.
• Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C is regarded as safe and well tolerated during these times. Enhanced dosing should only be done under supervision of a health professional.
• Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use as directed. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
Q. Is it gluten free?
Yes, it is gluten and dairy free.
Q. What is it flavoured with?
Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C contains natural citrus flavours, is coloured with vitamin B2 and sweetened with stevia, a plant extract that is a healthy alternative to sugar.
Q. The powder does not seem to dissolve well?
If you use very cold water the powder does not dissolve as well. Use tepid water for best results.
Studies indicate that frequent high dosing with vitamin C can significantly shorten the recovery time when the body's defenses are under attack. This appears to be true for both oral and intravenous vitamin C administration. In addition to supporting recovery, these high-dosing regimes may also support quicker recovery times.
In order to get the full benefit of this regime, you should dose to bowel tolerance. Bowel tolerance is reached when the following symptoms occur; bowel discomfort, distention, diarrhoea and flatulence. Individual requirements for vitamin C may vary depending on severity of illness and levels of stress and higher dosing may be required during these times.
Once bowel tolerance is achieved, you should continue on the maintenance dose recommended for this product,
You may also benefit from taking the following Clinicians products alongside Hi-Dose Vit C : Stress & Energy Support (to address fatigue & lethargy), VirActive Seasonal, Vitamin B12 Oral Drops and Del- Immune V (for additional immune support),LipGuard (for lip health in times if immune stress), MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost for added mineral and nutrient support.