Harker Herbals Childrens Chest Soothe Day Liquid 150ml - Sweet Lemon
(previously called Tummy Soothe)
Baby colic, digestive and gut health.
Harker Herbals Wind, Calm and Settle improves digestion and relieves symptoms associated with digestive upsets including colic in babies, wind, bloating and cramping.
Encourages rest by calming and relaxing the nervous system.
Includes Chamomile, clinically researched to support reduction of colic symptoms in babies, and essential oils of Dill and Mandarin, traditionally used to relieve colic symptoms in babies and young children.
Aids digestion by supporting secretion of bile and breaking down fats.
Active ingredients per 5ml dose:
Dill oil 6mg,
Chamomile flowers 2142mg,
Mandarin oil 5.75mg,
Lemon Balm herb 468.2mg.
In a syrup base of chicory root fibre, vegetable glycerine, natural flavours, citric acid and water.
Each 5ml dose contains approximately 0.066 grams of sugar.
- Infants 0-1 years: 0.5ml (10 drops).
- Children 1-2 years: 1 to 2ml (1/4 metric teaspoon).
- Children 2-5 years: 2 to 3ml (1/2 metric teaspoon).
- Children 5 years and over: 5ml (1 metric teaspoon).
- Check for known allergies to ingredients.
- Always read the label and use as directed.