Hydrofilm® Plus is an adhesive, transparent, semi permeable, polyurethane film dressing with pad, which is waterproof and bacteria proof. The elasticity of the film means that the dressing conforms to the body’s contours.
Hydrofilm® Plus is used as a primary dressing to cover post-operative and trauma wounds or as a secondary dressing for retention purposes, and features an additional absorbent wound pad.
- numbered peel off films make for easy application
- hypoallergenic adhesive layer allows initial repositioning of the film
- post-operative wounds
- securing of catheters and cannulae
- sterile dressing for first aid
- the waterproofing of wounds
- infected wounds
- over other semi-permeable dressings