Pevaryl Foaming Solution
For the treatment of fungal skin infections such as Pityriasis versicolor of the whole body. It can also be used in the treatment of fungal skin infections such as Athlete's foot, ringworm, jock itch, as well as other tinea or candida complaints that may occur in folds around the breasts and other parts of the body.
Econazole nitrate 1% w/w.
Also contains: Benzyl alcohol 0.1% w/w as a preservative.
HOW TO USE THE SACHETS:
1. In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way.
2. When finished turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
3. Dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the solution off your body.
4. Next morning, take a shower if desired.
5. Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
6. Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse.
7. If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacists