Lamisil Cream kills the fungi and provides relief from itching, burning and scaling.
What this medicine is used for:
For the treatment of fungal skin infections such as athlete's foot.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 10mg/g.
Contains: Contains benzyl alcohol as a preservative. Also contains cetyl alcohol and stearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions.
- Apply once a day for 7 days.
- See package insert for further information.
Do not use:
- On children under 12 years.
- If you are breastfeeding.
- If tube seal is broken or missing.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if:
- You are pregnant or may become pregnant.
Store below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.