Transform your skin fitness routine with Manicare® Microneedle Derma Roller at home.
Microneedling is a skin treatment, not ingredient-based, which uses your body’s most natural response and reactions to repair and promote healthy skin.
Microneedling creates micro-channels on the skin, which in turn triggers collagen production to compensate the skin as it rejuvenates. In addition, it also helps improves the absorption and efficiency of your skincare.
Regular usage reduces the appearance of skin imperfections, including scarring, enlarged pores and stretched marks. Simply incorporate as part of your night-time routine to help enhance the performance of actives in your favourite skincare products.
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin before bedtime.
- Gently place Manicare® Microneedle Derma Roller on your face in one section. Start with rolling horizontally, vertically and diagonally twice in each direction. With more experience, build up to 5 times.
- Move across to the next untreated section, and repeat.
- Suitable to roll over face, neck and décolletage, but avoid the eye area.
- DO NOT APPLY any pressure, simply let the weight of the roller be the guide.
- Follow the diagram as a guide to section the face.
Optional: After using the roller, apply your preferred serum, moisturiser, skincare actives or sheet masks with clean hands for better results. Maximum use 3 times per week.
Microneedling may result in skin redness and increased sun sensitivity. Use sunscreen daily.
Sanitize with MANICARE Brush Cleaner