NIVEA Sun Kids Protect and Play Roll On with SPF50 contains broad-spectrum protection in a compact, no-fuss roll-on, that fits perfectly into mum’s handbag, nappy bag or backpack.
The caring roll on is free of fragrance, parabens and colourants and contains a natural mineral active formulation (zinc oxide) to protect delicate skin from the sun.
NIVEA SUN allows parents to be confident that even with sensitive and delicate skin, their little ones will be protected from the sun - without the irritation.
How it works
* Specially formulated with the naturally sourced mineral active zinc oxide which offers sun protection against UV rays
* Provides 4 hour water resistance.
Active ingredients: Zinc oxide 50mg/g, Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol 25mg/g, Bemotrizinol 20mg/g, 4-Methylbenzylidene camphor 10mg/g.
Contains: Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
• Always apply 20 minutes before sun exposure.
• Apply liberally and evenly to exposed skin.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• Reapply regularly, also after swimming or towelling.
• Do not expose young children to direct sunlight.
• Avoid intensive midday sun and prolonged exposure to the sun.
• T-shirts, sunglasses and wide-brimmed hats should be worn.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.