SOOV Cream 50g - Soothing antiseptic cream
Ideal for cuts and grazes, SOOV Cream relieves pain and contains antiseptics to help prevent infection. The soft cream base also makes it easy to apply to tender and sore skin. Also helps relieve the itching and discomfort due to haemorrhoids.
• General-purpose antiseptic cream can be used for cuts, grazes, minor burns, scalds and sunburn.
• Contains lignocaine hydrochloride to provide fast, soothing pain relief.
• Free of lanolin and parabens to reduce the chance of sensitivity reactions.
• Suitable for children and adults.
Lignocaine Hydrochloride 1%, Phenoxyisopropanol 1%, Cetrimide 1% and Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.2%
For minor burns apply cold water first. Clean the affected area and apply SOOV Cream 2 – 4 times daily.
• Avoid eyes. Do not swallow. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only.